4.12.2011

Mexico-Spring Break


We took Amy to Mexico for her Senior Trip.  
She is wondering if this food will be as good as cafe rio.

Mike making a sad face because his salad is too fancy and too small!

Amy getting braids from a lady who we thought was super sweet but ended up being evil. 
But I guess amy does have a lot of hair! 

Stevie Wonder.
I don't know what I think about the shirt.  oh well.

Rental car!  We didn't rent this one because the clubs wouldn't fit but we loved it.

My favorite picture I took of the dolphins jumping over Amy!  Really.. Amy is just out of the picture....I focused on the dolphins!



Golfing!

Amy applying sunscreen 2 hours too late.

Another favorite picture:)

Amy acting like the girls on Bonneville's volleyball team a few years ago when they would play hillcrest.

This is a Hotel not the real deal!


Resort we stayed at. The Royal!

amy posing on 5th avenue in Mexico not NYC..  

eating again!

 

Golfing again:)
A cute family making music together!

Applying ice to the sunburned/blistered face!

My favorite day.  The Merida Temple trip.


I love this picture!  I love this temple.  17 temples visited now... on my goal to 50! 

Amy saying goodbye to her beach and her mexico trip!

We will be sad when Amy graduates and heads to bYu.  

2 comments:

Tiffany Matusek said...

I love all the pictures Marla, what a fun trip, such wonderful memories for you, Mike, and Amy!

Rebekah said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I loved hearing you describe your trip in person at grandma's house. I'm glad Amy's burns healed so well. Love that cute girl. Love you.