3.20.2011

Week with Jack, Kelli and Derek

Day 1- the face of a boy who is wondering where his parents are? Day 2. the face of a boy who thinks his grandma is alright. Jack was a brave little boy to let his mommy and daddy go to Seattle for 3 days. We had a great time. I pretty much did what ever he wanted me to do. He loved throwing his plastic balls under the kitchen table and grunt at me until I would go get them for him. He did this all day!

One of my favorite pictures of the week!
When mommy, daddy and grandpa b came back to town the real party began. Besides watching basketball we....
went hot tubbing




and he got his first haircut from his dad!
We loved our time in Moscow, Idaho and we especially love being grandparents!


3 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Jack had THE best time with his grandma & grandpa. He keeps looking around wondering where they are. Come back soon Grandma and Grandpa!

Trevor & Kirsten said...

those are adorable pictures!he's growing up so fast!

Tiffany Matusek said...

I love the first pic of Jack... he does look like he is wondering where mom and dad are! Haha