11.03.2009

Princess and The Pea & Kidney Stones

According to an old fairy tale, a single tiny pea placed beneath 20 mattresses and 20 featherbeds was enough to keep the true princess awake throughout the night. In real life, a tiny pea-sized stone, lodged in the ureter, is enough to keep you not only awake all night buy crying out in pain and gritting your teeth until you can get to a doctor for relief...happy I'm married to one.

I would much rather deliver a 9lb 5oz baby (which I have) then deliver 3mm kidney stone......

That is all I have to say about that!

3 comments:

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

hahahah! did you pass it then? I sure hope so. I can testify- having a kidney stone is THE WORST pain in the world!

keith moore said...

I love your blog! It is so creative and the titles are something!Love mom

Tiffany Matusek said...

I hope I never have to find out... I'll stick with labor pains:)